We are looking for an enthusiastic team to help put together our Arctic Futures Symposium this autumn. This event brings together expert speakers from across the Arctic region with policy makers from the EU. Although these positions are unpaid they would provide an excellent networking opportunity for post-graduates.
- Excellent English.
- Demonstrated abilities with social media.
- Knowledge of issues surrounding climate change.
- Fluent French or other languages.
- Academic background in earth sciences or related fields.
- Experience in fundraising, communications, events or web design.
Please send a CV and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm 2nd September 2016.