The most impressive achievement to be expected from the base is its ability to operate without releasing any polluting emissions, while providing a platform for the most cutting edge research to be undertaken among all branches of polar science. The last BELARE expedition, led by the explorer Alain Hubert, has had to cope with everything the forces of nature could hurl at it. Matière Grise was part of the expedition for no less than five weeks.
On "La Une"
- Wednesday 23rd May 2007, at 10.50 pm
- Thursday 31st May 2007, at 9.00 am
On "La Deux"
- Sunday 27th May 2007, at 8.45 pm
- Monday 28th May 2007, at 10.50 am
- Friday 1st June 2007, at 9.30 am